How to take on the regional exclusive in raids.
On this page:
How to catch Mr Mime in Pokémon Go
Ordinarily, Mr Mime is a regional exclusive in Europe, where it will spawn in the wild.
It has, however, since its debut in 2016 appeared in various events so other players have had access in their own region.
One such opportunity is during the Tour Kanto event in February 2021, which tasks players with catching all 150 Pokémon within the span of eight days.
At the time of writing, this is the only way to get Mr Mime before the Raid Collection Challenge deadline on February 28th, 2021 – so be sure to prioritise catching it on the day before the opportunity disappears.
Mr Mime counters and weaknesses in Pokémon Go
Below you can find the weaknesses and counters that you need to know to defeat Mr Mime in Pokémon Go:
- Mr Mime type – Psychic, Fairy
- Mr Mime is weak against – Ghost, Steel, Poison Pokémon
- Mr Mime counters – Giratina, Gengar, Metagross, Dialga, Roserade
- Other Mr Mime notes – Mr Mime is a tough one to solo, so bring a friend or be part of a group. Thankfully, however, there are plenty of weaknesses to exploit – giving you several options with your party to contribute plenty of damage.
Mr Mime CP in Pokémon Go
Here are the CP levels you can expect to see when battling and catching Mr Mime in Pokémon Go:
- Raid Boss CP – 18,421 CP
- Max CP at Level 50 – 2518 CP
The Season of Celebration has arrived! With it comes a level cap increase – including the addition of XL Candy, the Legacy 40 Challenge quest and boosts to some XP sources – Platinum Medals, the arrival of Gen 6 Pokémon such as Espurr and changes to the Go Battle League
Mr Mime Moveset in Pokémon Go
Mr Mime, like every Pokémon in Pokémon Go, can use a variety of Fast and Charged Moves, including:
- Confusion (Psychic)
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic)
- Psybeam (Psychic)
- Psychic (Psychic)
- Shadow Ball (Ghost)